Tuesday, January 10

Yesterday

Monday morning I went out to the shop and cut a 45° chamfer around the top edge of the butcher block.  I’ve never liked big hard square corners, but a round-over didn’t fit in this piece either.  Since the drawer fronts and door panels use a straight bevel décor, the chamfer “fits in” better.

 

Afterward I was starting to work some more on re-stacking lumber but threatening clouds moved in.  I decided to stop that project and put things back together before I got caught by rain with all that lumber laying out in the open.

 

I went inside to work on web sites and wait for the UPS truck – hoping that those router bits would show up.

 

They didn’t.  Sigh.  But I did hear from Jim with is stain selection that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.