Tuesday, January 10

Finally

The router bits that I’ve been waiting on finally arrived, so I spent the afternoon building set-up blocks and auxiliary fencing for the router table.

 

This morning I worked on web site stuff and bookkeeping – closing out the year 2005.  I should be about ready for the tax man now.

 

Also got word from Jim on his stain preference, so I could get started staining the carcass and drawer fronts.  But of course if I do that, I can not do any woodworking until the stain is set.  We’ll see what the weather is like tomorrow to see which I work on first.

 

 www.SmokyMountainWoodworks.com

Your source for quality, custom furniture

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.