Wednesday, January 25

I spent the day today making the parts for the stand, shaping them. boring pilot holes and counter bores, sanding them and assembling them with glue and screws.

I sanded them again, tacked off the dust and am lacquering them now.  The tables are done.

I will be packaging this set for shipping in the morning.  And that gets me caught up with orders.  Most everything I do from here out will be for stock.  I do have a couple of special projects for local friends, but mostly I'll be turning my attention back to writing, planning this years garden and building up a supply of stock items for next Christmas.

Thanks for watching.  I'll begin posting woodworking lessons next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.