Tuesday, January 24

Completing the Legs

 On Saturday I came in to finish making the leg spreaders for Robin's set of TV Tray Tables
 I also finished lacquering the trays and applying a polyurethane skim coat to the top of the ribbon panel - this help protect it from modern living.  Sweaty glasses and hot plates can ring lacquer.
Today I bored all the screw holes in the legs, sanded them, assembled the leg sets and plugged the crew holes.

I'm shooting the lacquer now.  These will be done before I go home for the night.

All that remains is the stand, and I'll address that tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.