Saturday, January 28

Building a TARDIS

I had absolutely nothing at all to do with this project, but I just loved the video and thought I'd share it with you while you're waiting for me to come up with something of my own.  This is just adorable.

To be clear: It's not this German schoolteacher's do-it-yourself quest to build a dimension-hopping time machine that's adorable, it's the manner in which she does it. She recognizes her shortcomings as a craftsman, but doesn't care. She just boldly goes forth and builds herself a pretty smart-looking TARDIS.  It's a long stretch of a video, but totally worth it.  And the finale is worth waiting for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.