Thursday, February 16

Stopper racks complete

Work day begins: 7:05 AM I’ve got a fire going. It’s warmer this morning, so staying warm won’t be such a challenge today. Nothing much in the e-mail, so I’ll occupy myself with some bookkeeping and Admin chores while the shop warms up. Lunch Time I discovered a problem with the custom stopper rack and have to re-make it. At this point I have the body cut out and glued together and the shelves milled and sanded. I’ll install the shelves after lunch. Workshop closes: 4:00 PM Wayne’s stopper rack is done and ready to ship. I’ve got a little bookkeeping to do and I’ll call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.