Wednesday, February 15

CD_Chest_6 Day 02

Work day begins: 7:15 AM This morning I have some bookkeeping to do and will finish up the re-design of our 6 Drawer CD Chest to suit Jon’s requirements. I completed re-doing the drawings last time, no I just have to take off the parts list . It will be warmer later on and through the afternoon, so I’ll get to work in the shop a little later on. Chelsea will probably be around, but I don’t expect to see Dolly; she’s been pretty unreliable lately. Lunch Time I’ve pretty well got the CD chest design worked out, and have another set of shelves glued onto a bottle stopper rack body. Workshop closes: 5:00 PM The 3rd stopper rack is assembled, all three have been drilled for pins and Jon’s rack has been pinned and sanded. Time to send him a note. I also went over the CD cabinet design one more time and feel it’s ready to start production. But that will wait for tomorrow. To view the detailed construction article on this piece, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.