Tuesday, March 8

Tray Tables - Ribbon Panels; still gluing

I spent the day gluing and clamping maple ribbon panels and binding up walnut ribbon panels.  Four of the maple are done, the fifth is in clamps now.  Fifth?  Yes, I make up an extra just in case anything happens to one.  If nothing happens, I'll have an extra panel to use in something else.  Usually I would just use it in teh next set of table I build, but since this is a non-standard wood I'll find something else to do with it.

While glue was tacking up I tackled other chores and unloaded two more truck loads of lumber.  All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.