Wednesday, March 23

Tray Tables - Assembling Tray

Today I will take the tray assemblies that I assembled last time apart, sand the inside faces of the rails, then work quickly to apply just enough glue to just the right places and get the rails back into just the right position so that the corners match up perfectly.  Then I apply clamps to hold the corners snugly together while the glue sets up hard.

By day's end I have the first round clamped, the other 4 will be done tomorrow: I have only enough of these big clamps to do one set at at time.

Thanks for looking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.