Friday, April 16

Finishing Up

I was in early this morning to see how the rope trim was sticking to the pendulum door – and to be sure the clamps hadn’t marred the paint on it. Looks good. So I reattached the latch hardware to the door and set it aside. Then glued the rope trim to the base cabinet and clamped it down. Other than putting all the pieces together for final assembly, all that remains is to wait for the glass to be ready so I can fetch and install that. Then it’s ready for delivery. SO I guess I’ll look to making Dan’s flag case on Monday. For today I’m going to do some cleaning up then go mow the lawn. It’s likely that it will rain tomorrow and thwart my standing plan to mow on Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.