Wednesday, March 24

Decision Time

I need feedback from Harold as to whether this would be too much glass in front or would be OK. If this would be too "open" I'll need to make a large filler panel, rabbet it into the door frame and cut out the middle part where I'll install the beveled edge glass. Before I glue this frame together, I need to cut a glass rabbet and spline the miters, or cut a larger rabbet for the filler panel. So, work on this part will stop until I get his decision on this. But I can work on the head cabinet.

Harold, click on the image to get a much better view.

Decision reached: in keeping with the spirit of the clock that insired this project, we will build a filler panel to close in the excess open space and focus ones' attention on the pendulum.

1 comment:

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.