Tuesday, July 3

Tuesday - Troubleshooting

I started off this morning with removing the clamps from the front & back panels of Blake & Marilyn's curio and doing a little rough sanding, preparing to start the first course of construction sanding. Then the phone rang, and I made the mistake of answering it. I have to do that now since we have a phone in the workshop and promise folks that it will get answered if they let it ring long enough. You don’t want to know all that ensued, just let it suffice to say that I’ve spent most of the day solving problems I hadn’t counted on having to solve. Most have been resolved. I’m waiting on a couple to see if “the patch will hold”. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.