Tuesday, July 24

Tuesday – Finished Finish Sanding

Whew! What a day. But I got all the finish sanding done and the assembly room cleaned up. Since my finishing room is not finished there is not enough room in there to work in a piece as large as this one. I’ll need to do the staining and finishing here in the assembly room, and that means keeping all dust out of the air. So I vacuumed well this evening. The sanding dust stirred up by the ceiling fans will settle out overnight and before I turn the fans on again in the morning I’ll vacuum again. All other woodworking gets suspended until finishing this piece is completed. So… I’ll see you tomorrow. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.