Saturday, October 15

Saturday October 15

I’ve been sick as a dog this week, in fact on Wednesday I even had a sick dog to commiserate with; Zadie got into some bad road-kill or something and spend the day laying near the fireplace.  Occasionally she’d lift her head and look bleary eyed at me laying on the sofa as if to say, “Are you still alive?”  I’d nod and she’d lay her head back down and go back to sleep.  By evening, Zadie as her usual exuberant self again, my malady is taking a little longer. 

I am doing better though and hope to be back in the shop on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.