Wednesday, October 5

Wednesday Oct 5th

I'm back to making bottle stopper racks today - and gardening - and dealing with the produce.  I'll have bodies for 4 3-Tier racks when I'm done, but only have shelves made up for 3 racks.  The extra body will get set aside and saved for the next run.

Following this I'll make a 2 custom rack: one a stopper rack that holds 35 stoppers the other an enlargement of a memorial candle rack we built some years ago.  That big monster on the assembly table behind the stopper racks is the old one - they want one twice that size!

Then I'll get started on some tray tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.