Tuesday, March 25

Out Sick

I was afraid this was coming. I was not feeling well yesterday, was worse this morning. But I hoped that by strapping on my uniform and reporting for duty like a good little soldier I would work my way through it.

Sometimes it does work that way, most times really. I think moving about and having something to occupy my mind other than the aches and pains helps me to deny their existence. Once I’ve successfully ignored them for a while they give up and go away.

But not today. Perhaps some extra rest will be all I need. Sorry Warren.

I did succeed in getting some of the lumber chunked up into parts blanks before abandoning my post.

See you next time.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.