Monday, March 24

Getting the Ducks in a Row

This morning was spent on non-woodworking duties around the shop.

The afternoon was spent poring over the plans, familiarizing myself with the process, looking for the ways I will modify the plan to suit the changes Warren and I have discussed, and creating paper patterns or templates for the tricky shaped pieces.

It’s a bit early to quit for the day, but there is little sense in getting started cutting billets today. I’ll wait for tomorrow and have a good full day for that. So I’ll work on some web site maintenance for this last hour.

See you tomorrow.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.