Tuesday, December 18

Making Stand Parts

It is Monday, so I again spend the morning attending to bookkeping chores. The rest of the day was spent completing the stand parts; laying out and shaping the curvy handles, the feet and the tops of the side posts. Then I assemblied the side posts to the feet using dowel pins. All the while I was working on gluing up more full panels. I forgot and left the camera at home, sorry. See you tomorrow, Doug P.S. The Internet seems to be overloaded today; I have not been able to retrieve e-mail or log onto any web since this afternoon. I will try posting this message tomorrow morning before the traffic picks up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.