Thursday, September 13

Thursday – Yet More of Same

We’ve got another beautiful day in store today, so with dust mask in hand I’m heading out to fire up the machinery. I’ll let you know what I got accomplished this evening.

* * * * *

I’ve used up the lumber I prepared for this project. Yield: 110½ pair of handle blanks. Time to close up shop and head home to change clothes before our trip to Morristown. Tomorrow (Friday) is my day to shop-sit at Treasures of Appalachia, so I won’t be in tomorrow. I will come in over the weekend to clean up the mess and break down the tools, but that will be about all til Monday.

Have a great weekend!

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.