Friday, September 7

Friday – Finishing

I spent the morning finish sanding the two Breakfast Tray Tables I’ve been building this week, and part of the afternoon shooting lacquer on them. While the lacquer dried between shoots I worked on a variety of chores around the shop.

The end result is two oak Breakfast trays, one with a parquet tray and the other with a ribbon cut tray. I’ll give Gilda her choice and the one she doesn’t want will go into the On-Hand section. Marie says I should work in another pair, maybe one in walnut and one in cherry. I’d like to do one in Honey Locust as well just to see how that stuff finishes out.

Time to clean up the shop and get ready for the weekend.

See you next week.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.