Friday, December 16

 Yesterday (Thursday) I completed the stopper racks by attaching the hangers with #4 brass screws after having let the lacquer set up overnight o be sure it's good and hard.
Then I packaged them into boxes we order specifically for these stopper racks.  Once the boxes are all taped up I move them into the storage area and post them to the web site as available. 

They are now ready to ship.

I got started in the cradle but things went wonky on me and I got called away to take care of some other issues.  Life is like that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.