Monday, August 13

Monday – Making Parts

As is always the case on Monday, I spent the morning doing bookwork, but after lunch I got back to making parts for the tea chests.

This involved roughing out all the case parts, resawing some stock to side and pack panels as well as drawer boxes, and planning the panel and drawer blanks down to size.

Partway through this it became time to replace the planer blades, and partway through that Marie came in with a chore she needed me to go with her to accomplish. That took about three hours.

When we were done, I completed the blade and will shut down for the evening. I’ll pick it back un tomorrow morning.

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.