Wednesday, November 8

Wednesday

It rained again all day today. Part of our dirt wall on The Hill caved in; what a mess! But I can’t do anything about it just now, so I focused on the bookcase instead. I got the casework stained this morning and have spent the afternoon shooting lacquer. Because of the high humidity it’s drying slowly – long periods of inactivity between rounds of spraying – but I got the whole thing done before I quit for the night. Tomorrow morning we have a meeting to attend in Newport. In the afternoon we’ll probably be working on The Hill; it’s supposed to be sunny tomorrow. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.