Tuesday, November 7

Tuesday

As expected, we’ve had rain on and off all day, so it’s a great day to stay in the workshop and get some woodworking done. This morning I sanded the casework and shelves in preparation for stain. This afternoon, I prepared the shop and began the staining process. BOY I’ll be glad when the new shop is done and I have a dedicated space for finishing work. I got all the shelves stained – both sides – and they are sitting around curing for the night. In the morning they should be dry enough to move out of the way and start on the casework. Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.