Tuesday, March 13

Tuesday, March 13th

Yesterday was, as always is on Mondays, the day I produce our weekly radio program, burn it to CD and mail it off to the radio station.  Then move on to maintaining web sites for my various clients on that front, do all my system back-ups, and finally get caught up on bookkeeping and bills.  That's Mondays.

Today I get to work on The Pew Project some.  Those details will be added to that project post (click here to go to The Pew Project)  This will open in a new tab/window for you.

Today I've also been working with my new editor at Grit Magazine to polish up their version of my blueberry boxes article, and I will continue building boxes this afternoon.  So, check out The Pew Project, and I'll see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.