Tuesday, November 24

Side Job

A side job came in this afternoon. Carl, a fellow who used to live near here and for whom I once built a large [Gun Cabinet] is building a new home in Bybee TN and wants me to stain and finish his interior doors. He has 8 or 9 of them, most all are simple flat doors, so it is not a big hairy deal to do this. I gave him a good price and am grateful for the work. I also received bid requests on two other jobs on Monday and have produced the bids and sent them out. Now we wait. But, while we wait, I’ll stain and lacquer doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.