Thursday, May 29

Short Rails

I started out the day by finishing off Step 5: the legs. Then I forged ahead to Step 6: making the short rails. Short rails are those parts that run front to back on the Garden Bench. No mortises here, just tenons. I did not get the article on this written up yet because while I was working on that Marie came over to walk me home, said it was time to call it a day. She’s the boss, what can I say!

During this day I also got the last three long rails glued up, the last one is in clamps now.

See you next time! Gotta go now...

Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.