Tuesday, November 29

Shop Opens: 8:00 AM Today I begin on the island for Jim & Ruth. I start out by cleaning up from the weekend adventures. We spent Saturday working on a personal project of Maries, A dog feeding station for a friend of hers. It’s turned out well, and we may post it to the web site. I needed to do the final assembly yet and put away the tools. We’re expecting several days of thunder storms, so I also took some time to stack the white oak that has been sitting outside unprotected. Then I selected my lumber and rough cut all the casement frame members for the island, and planed them to finished thickness. This is a good stopping point as I won’t be able to complete the next step this evening and I need desperately to order supplies. Workshop closes: 4:30 PM I went on-line and tried to order the supplies I need, but our dial-up connection – always slow – was especially slow this evening and my browser kept timing out. Today is rated as the busiest on-line shopping day of the year as people return to WORK to do their shopping on-line. I suspect I’ll have better luck tomorrow morning early. Work day ends: 5:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.