Wednesday, July 12

Day 2 - Sewing Center

This day, dear readers started out with a bang.  Literally.

While trying to cross-cut an 8 foot plank into smaller lengths on the table saw, the blade bound up and kicked the board back at me.  I managed to get out of the way, thus avoided serious injury, but my miter fence was completely destroyed.  Bummer.  I'm going to need that in a day or two when I start finish cutting parts.

The morning session was spent roughing out the rails, stiles and panel blanks. 

After lunch I surface planed all the parts and resawed the panel blanks.

The evening session was spent doing bookwork.

That pretty much killed this day. 

The photo journal for this project can be found at:

http://www.smokymountainwoodworks.com/InTheShop/Sewing_Center/index.php

Until Tomorrow...
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.