Monday, August 21

Payment Pending

It's Monday and I'm waiting for a payment to clear before I can proceed with staining the sewing cabinet, so I did some more work on Brenda's TV Tray Table set today. I also took care of a little favor a neighbor asked me to do -- a threshold for the house they're remodeling. They said they can't find a wooden threshold anywhere -- just metal.

_____

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com> : Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 0634-0, 08/21/2006 Tested on: 8/21/2006 8:15:55 PM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2006 ALWIL Software.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appropriate comments are welcome. All comments are reviewed before being posted. Spam messages (anything not a direct discussion of this message) and all profanity will be deleted. Don't waste your time or mine by posting trash here.